Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Who needs toys?



Here are my two monsters who by the way have been couped up sick in the house for about a week, and are playing in their most frequently played place: the cupboard in the kitchen where I keep my plastic containers. I mean really......this is all they need, okay maybe not all, but it sure keeps them occupied, and for some reason they play so nicely together, taking turns locking each other in the cupboard. It is when the giggle with each other most, and that is my favorite thing!

3 comments:

Dana said...

I love this! What a great picture of the joys of being a kid. Makes me miss that phase of my life =)

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

Amber, thanks for being willing to sell stuff at my garage sale. Is there a time tomorrow afternoon when I can come and pick them up? I'm thinking that I may need to do that in the late morning, I have a dentist appt and a meeting at Hinson in the early afternoon and I would like to avoid the Couv traffic around rush hour. So I could also come later in the evening if 12 doesn't work for you. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Call me at 503-515-5412 and let me know what would work best for you. :airee

Misty and Matt said...

What an awesome time together as sisters! Love the updates to your blog, too.