Friday, August 19, 2011

The little one is 5!

Well, our little one has hit the 5 year milestone mark! She had a very mac n cheesey birthday, with a big park party with all her friends, mac n cheese and hotdogs, rootbeer floats, and more mac n cheese for dinner, then we roasted some marshmallows to finish out a fun day! She still doesn't feel 5 to me. But she is my baby, and I am in a bit of denial. I am pretending like I am not gonna have to put her on a schoolbus in September! More blogging to come on those emotions. But for now, we will just party :)


Ella is enjoying her birthday cereal :)


Her friend Timmy got her mac n cheese for her birthday. What a smart boy....he knows
the way into this girls affections!


Makin a 5 year old birthday wish!


A birthday pic with her sis


A finish to a really great day for little miss Ella Curry!



No comments: