Friday, August 19, 2011

Cali vacation 2011!

This was the highlight of my summer so far! Such a treat to be with all my siblings for a week. We had a lot of fun together, eating, wine tasting, and playing. Not a bad life at all. Although, all good things do come to and end, and that happened for us in Roseburg, OR. We were almost home, on the last 4 hours of the trip, when after our lunch stop to McDonalds, the car refused to start. So, after some deliberation and frustration, we surrendered and called a tow truck and booked a night at the Super 8 in Roseburg. God is good though, we got the CRV into a Honda repair shop that morning and he had us out by 11! The girls consequentially thought that Hotel stay was the best part of the trip! Hmmm. I guess adventures are what these little ones live for :)



Varenyky making night. MMMM. SO. GOOD.


Mario's Ristorante Italiano!


A little nature....


My Belle :)


Mom and Jay, after Jay finished the San Fran marathon!


Jay, me and Bethany


Chris and Annabelle, enjoying a Mexican Brunch in San Francisco


Bethany, me, Chris and the girls


Two little girls, dipping their feet in Grandma's pond :)



Chris and I, wine tasting with Jay and Megan


Snow Cone!


Family pic at Mario's


My mom and siblings :)


Mom and Belle being silly!


Smores!!



2 comments:

Amy C said...

Hi Amber! It's fun to see all your new posts and pics of what you've been up to this summer. Oh and by the way, Happy Anniversary to you and Chris, and Happy Birthday to Ella. Emma turned 5 this year too (in May) and it is just crazy, even though she is my oldest rather than my youngest. Kindergarten here we come!

Chris and Amber said...

Hi Amy! Thanks for the comment. I know, it is so crazy when your little ones start to go to school! Hope your little Emma has a wonderful Kindergarten experience! I will surely be blogging about my experience. I'd love to hear about yours too! :)