Friday, December 31, 2010

Suprise family extravaganza!


The day begins with taking the girls ice skating for their first time :) This is the ambitious group who has not stepped on the ice yet!


Here is Annabelle having a fabulous time ice skating, with many falls and all, she loved it!


Chris and Annabelle skated for about 2 hours together!


So here are Ella and I, about 45 minutes in, off the ice, as I fell pretty badly on my knee, and Ella bumped her head on the ice. We became the official picture takers.


The girls of course chose McDonalds for lunch, and Ella found a very clever way to
hold her drink :)


And our last stop was the $3 movie theater to watch "Despicable Me". I was happy to put my leg up, and the girls laughed quite a bit. Great family movie! We ended the lovely day with pizza making and yet another movie (Toy Story 3), and then we put two very tired girls to bed :)

No comments: