Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas 2010

This Christmas was different for me than ever before. I hosted Christmas this year, and usually when I host, I am completely preoccupied with the details so as to make everyone's Christmas experience a relaxing and fun one, and in the process I lose perspective, and forget that Christmas is time for reflection on Christ's birth, not to mention end up using credit cards so that everything is just perfect! This year, I chose not to do that, and I just let everyone help out with the meal, and details, and it was such a joyful Christmas. Plus, I had my mom and dad and brothers here, we were definately missing my baby sister, but it is not that often that we all get together, and it was in my home. My dad's snoring and all....I wouldn't trade it for the world :-)



Ella and Uncle Ian (my younger brother)

Ella and Tata (Chris' sister)


The girls singing happy birthday to Jesus! A tradition from my childhood :)


My family at my church for Christmas Eve service

The whole family :) I love these people and feel extremely blessed!


No comments: