Tuesday, August 11, 2009

49ers all the way!

Okay...you may wonder why I am talking about a football team and I have a pic of my red entryway up? I painted the entryway red last week, and my husband commented last night that he knows now why I chose red, with our beige trim....49ers colors! I have been a 49ers fan since I was young (I grew up in Northern Cali). Chris has of course been a Rams fan since he was young (he grew up in Southern Cali), and we subsequently have rival football teams. I think I am one up on him now. He will be reminded of the 49ers each time he walks through the door.
Ha ha!


3 comments:

Misty and Matt said...

Ok- red is one of my fave colors- and you did a spectacular job of painting! I need to have you over to help me redecorate:) Looks like you guys are doing great!

Chris and Sarah said...

That is a super pretty color!!!!

MillerFam5 said...

I am laughing at Chris. Too funny. He would correlate your decorating to sports somehow.
(and I love your new red hallway, it looks great, especially with the tan trim)