Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A Happy New Year

We enjoyed ushering in 2009 with my good childhood buddy Kristi and her husband, Mike and their adorable son, August. They drove all the way down from Chico area in Cali with their 9 mo. old to be with us for new years eve and new years day. This was the first time I had seen her baby boy, and this was the first time she had seen my 2.5 yr. old, Ella (who, by the way, poked her baby in the eye, and almost stomped on him with a large boot). I am so thankful we got to celebrate the new year together. I had to throw in an old school pic of me and Kristi back in the day...I think this was 5th or 6th grade...and we had decided to get all dressed up and take a picture to send to Kirk Cameron with our fan letter. Oh yes...I am that old!


Kristi & I, Willits, Ca, 1985ish

Mike, Kristi, Chris and I, ringing in the New Year!


The adorable August!


Our best attempt to take a photo with the kiddos!


Mike, Kristi and August Kipp

2 comments:

Dana said...

the whole kirk cameron thing....awesome! and no way can you be that old =)...right there with you!

MillerFam5 said...

OMG that is so funny!!! I'm sure he kept your photo and still has it to this day! And yeah, I had a big crush on him too!