Thursday, November 6, 2008

The things they do....

So Ella is a fun and lively two year old and I am often frustrated and laughing at her all at the same time. Here are a few of the things I have had to say to her over the last few weeks that I have to chuckle at....or else I may lose my mind.

"Ella, please don't bite your sister"
"Ella, please take the fork out of your hair"
"Ella, please don't put your spoon in-between your toes"
"Ella, please don't touch your poop"
"Ella, please don't lick your sister's hair"
"Ella, please don't slam the baby's head against the wall" (baby doll)

3 comments:

Dana said...

oh my word- SO FUNNY! she is one fun girl- my favorite kind =)

The Toms said...

you should write a book or at least a comic book. i would have a hard time keeping a straight face without wanting to crack up..but i guess i can b/c i'm not her mother:)

j.yue said...

oh i so relate to this...they can have you laughing so hard one minute and hanging your head in frustration the next or all at once like you said!