Monday, February 4, 2008

All About Annabelle






My Annabelle turned 4 today!! We had a disney themed birthday party for her yesterday in honor of her first trip to Disneyland over Christmas. Summer and I tag teamed the cakes....I learned a lot and also am not sure I will attempt it again:-) (You should check out her cool cake blog......cakesbysummer.blogspot.com)

Over all, it was a great party. We did a Disney themed Mad Libs with everyone, and played "pin the nose on Mickey". Annabelle was looking so forward to eating the birthday cake, and she even got the Mickey ears all to herself! So, today (her actual birthday) our plan was to take her to a restaurant of her choice for dinner. So I asked her where she would like to go and this was what she said after a couple minutes of deep thought:
"I know! Let's go to Target! They have macaroni & cheese there!"

And of course my immediate response was laughter, and then I suggested BJ's where she also enjoy's mac & cheese. So luckily, she agreed happily with BJ's :-)

3 comments:

six of us said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Annabelle. Karissa likes looking at your pictures. :)

Dana said...

Happy Bday Annabelle! That party looked like fun. What great ideas you had.

Misty and Matt said...

Wow- the cakes look professional and so cute! I want to learn!