Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Birthday Fun

October is always a fun, busy month for Chris and I since we both have October birthdays. This year, we really lived it up with a birthday dinner at HopWorks Urban Brewery in Portland with friends, I got a weekend away with a friend to her beach house on my birthday, and then Chris and I got to go to a cabin right on the Puget Sound in the Seattle area with another couple, this last weekend, thanks to the wonderful friends we have who agree to have our girls overnight (such a blessing, since we don't have grandparents in town!). I forgot to bring my camera to HopWorks Urban Brewery, but we did get to sit in a cool little separate room that was once a vault. But here are some pics of all our fun:


Happy 36th Chris!


Kristin and I in Pacific City, Or


My hot husband, finding lots of clams on the beach


Isn't he a beautiful little guy?! They are ALL over the place on the Puget Sound beach, it was like taking a field trip to the tide pools... we also saw a ton of clams and sand dollars, and even some crabs that were taken back and cooked right up!


This is the gorgeous view of the Puget Sound from our cabin.

1 comment:

MillerFam5 said...

That picture of Chris looks so much like Annabelle to me! I have seen her make that pose for the camera before!