Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shamrock Run!

So I got the chance this morning to run in the Shamrock Run with my good friend Jenn. She is a new runner, so we trained together, and did the 5K this morning with 21,000 other Portlanders (well they had many different legs...the 5K had 7500 people). It was quite crazy, but fun, running through the streets of downtown Portland! I did not bring my big camera with me to the Finish Line, so the pic I have is of us in the parking garage, and then one at breakfast. We celebrated with breakfast at the Tin Shed in North Portland. It was so good! Usually there is a long line on the weekends, but it also happened to be the time change this morning, so we got in there before the crowd hit! It was an awesome way to start my Sunday! Happy St. Patty's everyone! Hope you will enjoy some corned beef this week. I know I will :)