Thursday, December 31, 2009

Nutcracker


Another trip to the Nutcracker for us Curry girls, and this time we included my mom and Ella. It was great fun. I am glad my mom got to experience Ella's first time to see the Nutcracker. She also fielded the 300 questions Ella asked during the performance. Which my mom thoroughly enjoyed and the man in front of us clearly did not enjoy :) In any case, this year was extra special, because we also made it onto the 5 oclock news as we were entering into the Keller Auditorium. Well they pretty much only showed my mom and one quick shot of me. I was bummed they didn't put the girls on, because they interviewed them on the meaning of christmas, and their response were great! Annabelle said the meaning of christmas was "giving", and Ella said the meaning of christmas was "barbies!". Here's the link so you can view our little news segment if you so wish!

2 comments:

j.yue said...

love that you take your girls to this! i heart nutcracker! what fun.

Dana said...

what a gorgeous family of girls!!! love the nutcracker!