Tuesday, March 17, 2009

From 2 to 4


So due to the fun times with the economy, we have come to the point where I needed to bring in some income. It was a God thing as we kind of just surrendered up our finances, and cut out some unnecessary spending (cable tv, etc...) and then like the next day I got a call from my good friend Amy (whom I used to work with eons ago) and she was in need of full-time childcare for her two boys (3.5 and 6 months). I am still able to stay at home, and have gone from two to four kids overnight. Pretty crazy, but good! They are wonderful boys, and well behaved. I am encouraged! He knows our needs, and provides them! So here we all are in our greenery to show some St. Patty's Day spirit!

5 comments:

Lauree "LO" Austin said...

how cool to be blessed by our God!! I'm sure that this next season of 4 kiddos will be stretching you and teaching you. Enjoy the ride!

The Toms said...

oh man you must be busy:) we sure will miss you tonight, it was great having you and chris there last time, but i'm really looking forward to when you can come out with just the girls.

six of us said...

Thank you for sharing how God is providing for your family! It is always encouraging to hear how he works. :) Looks like a busy crew--these four are very close to the age span of my offspring. Are the girls enjoying having a baby to baby? Enjoy being home--despite the craziness! :)

Chris and Sarah said...

I'm happy that you found something fun (and helpful to a friend!) to help your family. You are a rock star and a diva in my book....

Chris and Amber said...

Thank you all for your kind words of encouragement! And yes, Margie...my girls are loving having a baby to "play" with! Ella...a little too much! But I am trying to enlist Ella as a helper with baby as much as I can...to keep her out of trouble, and to ward off any jealousy! So far all is going well!