Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A visit from the Nezbedas!

Summer and I hosted a "BeautiControl" party for Tina, who is selling their product and this picture shows three sexy ladies wearing a really glorious lip mask, that leaves your lips silky smooth...pretty amazing!
One of my favorite days was spending some time with my best buddies...it is pretty seldom that we are all together in one spot at one time.
Tina really does love our kiddos like an auntie would, and also spoils them as an auntie would. And they love her back just as much.
Ella got some one-on-one time with Auntie Tina!

4 comments:

Misty and Matt said...

So bummed I missed the beauty party! I was looking forward to hanging in my pjs...but I had to work that evening. Sorry I didn't call. Looks like a fun visit with them!

The Toms said...

i agree there is nothing better then hanging with good friends, glad you gals all got to be together. looks like the beauty party was a riot, only person missing in the pic was you and your angelina jolie fantastic lips=)

House of Shepards said...

That really was a blast. Just having any sort of friend time is enjoyable to me lately! Not including the amazing products that Tina was introducing to us! Thank you for opening your home to all of us! Miss and love you!

Jakob & Tina Nezbeda said...

Hey Amber, I don't know if you know this, but we check your and Summer's blog all the time. I need to tell Tina to leave comments so you know she visited!! Anyway, cute blog, love the Q&A, video of Anabelle, and the wedding. Looks great. Pray for Tina and I so we can start a family of our own...I am tired of adding animals. ;0)